Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeroen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jeroen

  1. I have modelled multiple buildings in one file with roof mounted PV systems. Is there a way to change the orientation (north arrow) without deleting the systems and changing the orientation of the buildings one by one? seems simple but I cant find the option. I really hope there is one because otherwise I have to redo a great deal of work. Another question, When I have rotated buildings, is there a way to enter distances between objects perpendicular to the objects? It seems as if i can only enter the x-y direction which is North-south and east-west.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.