Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JaroslawKonopka

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JaroslawKonopka

  1. Hi All My new house has orientation: 247°, 67° with 2 oriels (Gaube in german), that means that I can also use small roofs on Gaube with orientation 157° Due to orientation of house I have during the day walking shadows and the position of the moduls is very critical. I created 3D model and made shadow simulations and found out best configuration(one from few, but relatively easy to install) with minimized shadows on moduls. It seems that quite OK is: - 247° - 18 moduls -67° - 10 moduls - 157° - 2 x 2 moduls. In my system I want to use: - moduls 310W G4.1 Q.Cells (already ordered) - optimizers SE P370 (already ordered) - inventer SE9K Currently no akku; I will update the system in the future. I need support of PVSol expert and somebody with more PV experience. I plan to connect all moduls in 1 string with optimizers and SE9K. I made such simulations (with model of usage: 4000kWh family+4000kWh heating system) and got results: P=9467kWh pro Year (PV Generator Energy (AC Grid) 954.34lWh/kWp (Spec.Annual Yield) 5.2% (Yield reduction due to shading) I would lik eto ask any experience person for help and suggestion how to connect all my moduls on my 3 roofs(247/67/157) to get maximized power pro year (PV Generator Energy (AC Grid). In the attachment there is pdf file with modul/shadow distribuition on my roofs. Unfortunatelly,teh simulation project file is larger than 9.77MB and I can not uploaded. The link to the project file (google drive) is given below: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17ajHnpp7UPQsi_09mKT56f1CcAtf2L-H I would be very greatfull for any suggestions and improvements. BR Jaroslaw SIM0B1_ver01_best_c55.pdf
  2. Dear Martin Thank you for support - now I can see what I need. BR Jaroslaw
  3. Hi I have created nice simulation of my system on my house. I used Solar Edge equipment (SE9K+optimizers P370), no akku, Q.Cells ModulsG4.1 310W; all connected in 1 string. House is oriented: 247°(17 moduls)), 67°(11 moduls), 157° (4 moduls). According to PVSol simulation I should be able to produce about: 9492kWh pro year. And now is my question: can I somehow check the instant AC power genereted at specific day? For example I would like to see what is the max AC power of my system at 21.9.2018 or to see how this AC power change during the day. I asked because my electrician suggested for 9920W (32x310W) to use inventer SE9K (max AC output 9000W)- he said that I my system with such orientation will not be able to generete more than 9000W - how can I check by PVSol SIM the max AC genereted power every day? I assume that the data are somehow available in the simulation, how to find them? Thank you for answer BR Jaroslaw

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.