Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DC cable length calculation

Featured Replies

Helo Eveyone,

I am trying to determine DC cable length of my 300kwp roof mounted pvsystem in pvsol. But the option cable Grommet is not working. even cable with option is also not there after right clicking on perticular inverter in cable plan.

Edited by Pranav

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Pranav,

thanks for your question.

On 6/7/2024 at 2:11 PM, Pranav said:

But the option cable Grommet is not working. even cable with option is also not there after right clicking on perticular inverter in cable plan.

I'm not sure if I got your point. What do you mean by 'cable with option'?

I tried to comprehend it in a little example:

image.png

After dragging the grommet on the roof, I was able to assign it to an inverter by right click > cable with > cable grommets.

image.png

Next I edited the distance from inverter by right clicking the grommet.

If this is not what you mean, please feel free to contact me again.

There is also an former post to this topic which could be interesting for you:

Kind regards

Mikio

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.