Mounting system in open field planning

Pranav

• developer_mo changed the title to Mounting system in open field planning

Hi Pranav,

thanks for your post.

You can achieve this by creating a 'New Assembly System' and set the 'Number of vertical Modules' to 3:

image.png

You can then set up a module formation with 90 modules horizontally:

image.png

You can now multiply the row by right-clicking > 'Copy':

image.png

Please check the checkbox 'Make multiple copies' and drag the button 'Module Row Array' into the open field:

image.png

Kind regards

Mikio

Thank you so much Mikio.

Is there any way with pvsol that we can import terrain. For lands on hills that would be better to design mounting system.

and for the solar parks I want to use the pole mounting system as I have to mount it at perticular height.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Pranav

Hi Pranav,

technically, it is possible to import a terrain model via the 3D model import, but because of the unevenness, only a large number of individual module areas and no continuous plane can be placed on it, we strongly do not advise this.

Instead, there is an option under 'Open Areas' > 'Tilted Open Area' to use a plane with a fixed slope as a base. One way to get there is when you create a new project and open the 3D Designer by clicking on 'Edit'.

image.png

image.png

You can edit the 'Open Area' by right-click > 'Edit' on the object or on its representation in the tree view.

image.png

On 5/16/2024 at 4:48 PM, Pranav said:

and for the solar parks I want to use the pole mounting system as I have to mount it at perticular height.

Currently, we only provide the trapezoidal type of mounting system shown in the screenshot below:

image.png

You can change the height and inclination of the modules in the 'Edit Assembly System' dialog where you get to via 'Select/edit Assembly System' >'New Assembly System'. Unfortunately, existing mounting systems can only be overwritten, i.e. the previously created formation will be deleted and the modified mounting system must be newly placed on the module area.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Kind regards

Mikio