Simulation of OFF GRID with Victron Multiplus II Inverter/Charger system

hom

Hi, 
I wanted to run simulation with Victron MultiPlus-II GX Inverter/Charger 48V/3000 VA/35A-32 /230V on the following project. 

Both datasheet of the Victron system as well as .pvprj are attached here. I did not find the victron in inverter neither could I figure out the proper way of adding new inverter from the given datasheet. 

Datasheet-MultiPlus-II-GX-inverter-charger-EN-.pdf Banbridge.pvprj 2983-MultiPlus-II_GX-pdf-en.pdf

Hi hom,

unfortunately, I have to inform you that we do not currently include Victron inverters in our database because we cannot map all the functions of these inverters in PV*SOL.

It is therefore not possible to enter all the parameters from the data sheet into the database when you create your own entry.

It definitely has nothing to do with the quality of the Victron devices, but with the fact that we cannot map all the features.

Kind regards

Mikio