Asking for advices

Nico Randrianarison

Good morning everyone, 

So I'm new in this forum part, but I have already used the TSOL software, and I would like to have opinion about what we should do for the following project

We would like to have hot water at 40°C about 313K to do some treatment in a factory, but we won't use hot water tank because of the price, and also we won't need it because the water will be directly used. The temperature of the water at the beginning will be about 15°C or 288K, and we want volumetric flow rate about 1000L/h at 40°C, so here are my questions :

- What kind of setup or installation should I use? Could you add some picture please

- According to the data that I will give, shouldn't I have the Energy necessary? Or should I select before the number of collector to get the energy?

Here are my worry at the moment, it will be a great honnor to receive help from you, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.