December 22, 201510 yr comment_678 Hi friends: I would like to ask about some improvements in the Dimensioning Plan. As you can see in the picture below it is almost impossible to understand the measures for the pv generator. Is there a way to improve that? I think is a very good tool for the design and it is a shame that unusable... Best regards, Boris Report
January 14, 201610 yr comment_685 Dear Boris, you are right. It doesn't look very well in your case. Unfortunately there is nothing what you can do. Our software development department has to take car of taht. We will improve that feature in one of the next program versions. Best regards Your Technical support Report
January 18, 201610 yr Author comment_691 Thank you for your replay. I´ll be waiting the improvements in the next program versions. Best Regards, Boris. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.