Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Module degradation parameters

Featured Replies

I'm really sorry to open a new topic for this. I'm sure I'm failing to find something obvious.... but...

Where on earth are the degradation parameters hiding? My project is currently applying zero deg to the output. So it predicts (in a slightly optimistic way) that the project financial revenue is identical for the next 25 years.

I have searched the forum and found talk of these parameters, I've searched the web and found a page showing the menu from which they are accessed... only I don't have that menu!

Please see attached screenshot - of my project interface, and the supposed interface found on the web help pages... what am I doing wrong that seemingly nobody else has ever done wrong!?

Many thanks for any guidance,

Tom.

2022-05-30 (1).png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.