How the software determines the power flow?

Aboud

Dear All,

I have recently purchased a full license and I really like the program interface and the simple design. 

I wander how the program determines the power flow in each direction and which equations/models used to generate the power flow direction. I will list my queries with the aid of the diagram below

image.thumb.png.8ecf1a3f17d20fb185c1a24da86aaa7a.png

-How I tell the program to stop charging the battery from the grid (blue arrow to the batter) and compensate the 'grid to bat' energy such as to utilize a portion  'PV to grid' instead ? 

-Which factors/equations are used to determine 'Direct PV to load'? Why 227496kWh in particular? Any suggestions / software settings to increase 'Direct PV to load'?

-Which factors/equations are used to determine 'Direct PV to bat' Why 129912 kWh in particular? Any suggestions / software  settings to increase 'Direct PV to bat'?

-Which factors/equations are used to determine 'Direct PV to Grid' Why 769754 kWh in particular? Any suggestions / software  settings to increase 'Direct PV to Grid'?

I look forward to hearing from you! Many thanks in advance.

Hello Aboud,

First of all I do not work for PVSOL, I'm just a user like you so this is just an opinion (that could be wrong).

I believe that the flows of energy are connected to the hourly loads. Perhaps once the hourly consumption are fulfilled , the batteries start charging and once this process is finished, energy is exported to the grid. Same thing the other way (importing energy from the grid).

This is are just my assumptions, they could be wrong and I'll be glad if someone share more information about this topic.

• Thanks 1