Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How the software determines the power flow?

Featured Replies

Dear All,

I have recently purchased a full license and I really like the program interface and the simple design. 

I wander how the program determines the power flow in each direction and which equations/models used to generate the power flow direction. I will list my queries with the aid of the diagram below

image.thumb.png.8ecf1a3f17d20fb185c1a24da86aaa7a.png

-How I tell the program to stop charging the battery from the grid (blue arrow to the batter) and compensate the 'grid to bat' energy such as to utilize a portion  'PV to grid' instead ? 

-Which factors/equations are used to determine 'Direct PV to load'? Why 227496kWh in particular? Any suggestions / software settings to increase 'Direct PV to load'?

-Which factors/equations are used to determine 'Direct PV to bat' Why 129912 kWh in particular? Any suggestions / software  settings to increase 'Direct PV to bat'?

-Which factors/equations are used to determine 'Direct PV to Grid' Why 769754 kWh in particular? Any suggestions / software  settings to increase 'Direct PV to Grid'?

I look forward to hearing from you! Many thanks in advance.

Hello Aboud,

First of all I do not work for PVSOL, I'm just a user like you so this is just an opinion (that could be wrong).

I believe that the flows of energy are connected to the hourly loads. Perhaps once the hourly consumption are fulfilled , the batteries start charging and once this process is finished, energy is exported to the grid. Same thing the other way (importing energy from the grid).

This is are just my assumptions, they could be wrong and I'll be glad if someone share more information about this topic.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.