Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

demanding_client

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by demanding_client

  1. Hi forum, so I searched for a way to use my meteo data of direct and diffuse irradiation (only GHI). I did not find any possibility for that, please correct me if I missed something. This means I would need to use a standard model and lose a lot of accuracy when using PV*SOL with accurate irradiance (dir/diff) data from sources like SolarGIS e.g. When comparing results in my example to pvsyst the yearly irradiance on the tilt plane (25°) is lower by 6% (due to wrong ratio (dir/diff)). How is it not possible to set those crucial values or did I just not find the right option?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.