Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daisy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daisy

  1. Dear support, I sent the files as requested. Looking forward to your response.
  2. Hello Support, I designed a fixed vertical agriPV system on both PVsyst and PVSOL Premium and got quite similar power outputs. I designed a horizontal N-S tracking bifacial agriPV on PVsyst and PVSOL (using the same modules and system input details as the fixed vertical one) but the difference in the power output was 70 MWhrs/year. In the design, the pitch was 10m, the elevation was 3.5m, the tracking was +/- 55 degrees. I understand that both software are different but I ensured that the time step, input data and losses from both were close to similar. How come the results differ so much? Is it due to the 2D design of tracking systems, or the use of both bifacial and tracking systems?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.