Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

elisa

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elisa

  1. Thank you very much! Yes, it made this difference in the result, now everything is correct
  2. Hi, I have an issue with the result of the "Electricity Savings", it does not match my calculations. While browsing the forum, I found information that Electricity Savings are calculated as follows: (From-Grid Tariff Energy Price) * (Inflation Rate for Energy Price) * (Degradation of Modules) * (Total Consumption covered by PV power) And that's the way how I counted it. To simplify and verify the calculations, I assumed: Inflation Rate for Energy Price = 0 Degradation of Modules = 0 Annual Average return on capital employed = 0 From-Grid Tariff Energy Price = 0.33 € Total consumption covered by PV power = 2771 kwh / year The program gives me the result: Electricity savings = 910.69 € My result is 2771 * 0.33 = 914.43 € I cannot understand where this slight difference is coming from as the Export Tariff result is correct on the decimal point.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.