battery options

ionut

Hello,

Please help

in an on-grid photovoltaic system, how can I allocate parallel batteries to each inverter?
I found the option to allocate to only one inverter in the system and I want to allocate for 2 inverters and 1 inverter without battery
thank you

Hello ionut,

thanks for your post.

I'm unsure if I got your question right. Just to clarify, is this the configuration you are looking for? (please see attached circuit diagram)

If so, you can achieve this with two battery system groups (this feature is available since version PV*SOL 2024 R1). First ensure that your battery systems coupling type is "DC intermediate circuit coupling". The type of coupling can be checked in the "Type of Coupling" column or via the "Info" button in the database dialog of the battery system under "Type of Coupling".

image.png

Then you can copy the existing battery system group and set the connection to the inverter to the second inverter in the copied group.

image.png

Please feel free to reach out if that doesn't answer your question.

Kind regards

Mikio

Battery System with Groups.png

Yes, I solved this problem by updating to the pv sol 2024 version. Thanks for the quick reply

But now I have the problem of missing battery from Huawei LUNA2000 - 97KWH-1H1.
How could I solve this situation?
thank you

Hi ionut,

thanks for your report. I'm glad it worked.

I forwarded your request to our database team. They will contact Huawei to add the battery to our database.

In the meantime you can add the missing battery to your user-bound database like following:

1. (in the 2D part of PV*SOL) on the top right menu click on "Databases" > "Batteries"
2. in the left "Look Up" filter for companies, search for Huawei and click on it
3. in the right panel under "Actions" click on "New"
4. add the missing product according the datasheet and click on save

You can now use your created database entry as usual. For further information please have a look at our according online help: https://help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/en/databases/components/batteries/

Kind regards

Mikio