How to add module with inclination on wall

abdullah.alamin

Hello Everyone,

I would like to add 3 rows of modules with inclination on wall structure  in 3d.

when I add the wall structure, the modules can only be added parallel to the wall, and since I have 3 rows with bifacial module,  the simulation and bifacial calculation is not included if I make the wall inclined 70. 

is this possible and if not is there a trick to come up with correct Simulation for this case?

image.thumb.png.6864e791eff5f1c95b69cd975e6203d9.png

Hi abdullah.alamin,

thank you for the question. Do I understand correctly that you want to incline the modules to 70 degree?
If so, you can achieve this as follows:
Activate the 'Module Area' and go to the 'Module Mounting' tab. Next, click on 'New Assembly System' and on 'PV*Sol Facade Tilt'. If not already done, select a module by clicking on 'New Module'. Then you can specify the 'Mount Angle' in the 'Orientation' section. After confirming with 'Ok', you can create the module array as usual and it should be tilt up to the specified 'Mount Angle'.
Here are some screenshots of the process:
image.png

image.png

In our online help you can find further information about the calculation of inclined bifacial modules: https://help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/en/calculation/pv-modules/bifacial-modules/

Kind regards
Mikio