Seperating strings of same area

Aman

Hello team,

It was nice to working with PV Sol. I have a question, I have designed a big system with 295 solar modules, Th client wants a powerful String inverter of Delta. But the issue is I have 6 areas in 3D design, and now I want to separate the string in parts like 8 strings but I'm not sure whether we can do so, because I can see only an one function which is configure all modules together, in which complete area of all modules is get selected. But I want to choose only specific string of modules in that area. Is that possible?

Because, then I have to make small area in which I have to make strings accordingly. I hope you are getting my doubt.

Hi Aman,
thank you for your question. To configure modules separately, please select the module array you want to configure (on the "module configuration" tab) and use the context (by right click) to find the option "Add to 'Define Module Area' Dialog". Open the "Define Module Area for Configuration" Dialog from the menu bar. There you will find the selected modules for separate configuration. Here are some screenshots of this process:

image.png
image.png

image.png

Does this answer your question?
Kind regards
Mikio