Floating PV Installation

Ulvi Hikmah

Hi, 

Could someone give short explanation about the difference between module coverage and module mounting. I want to start a simulation for floating PV with different tilt angle. And what I experince until now are, that I could choose the type of installation by module coverage, in this case I choose Floating PV, but then I can't modify the tilt angle of the modules, ain't I? I just marked that I could modify my tilt angle on the icon of Module Mounting, but then I can't choose the type of installation to be Floating PV. Or is there another way? 

Thank you for your answer and explanation

Hi Ulvi Hikmah,
thank you for your question.
The difference between the "Module Coverage" and the "Module Mounting" section is, that the modules you place over "Module Coverage" can not be tilt up.
For a tilt up floating PV-system please use the "Module Mounting" section to first place a tilt up system on your defined area. Then right click on the "Module Row Array" in the tree view and choose the option "Edit Array". This will open a dialog in which you can set the "Installation Type" to "Floating PV".
image.png

image.png

Hope that answers your question.
Kind regards
Mikio