Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How to rotate tooth roof - shed

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

I need help in my pv sol project. I create a new roof with toots/shed roof. The problem is that I can;t rotate my sheds, because pv sol don't have any options to do it. Creating teeth are set in only one direction.

I'd be grateful for help.

image.thumb.png.3573acf659862bc0851e08e98783081d.png

image.thumb.png.0782410844708ac744b660571ce05fe1.png

  • Author

Thanks for answer and hepl.

I managed that by making sipmle roof with apprioporiate angle and copy that a few times. I have 2019 PV Sol and with this release I can't rotate roof when I use  creation teeth/shed roof option.

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.