Jump to content

Student license

Recommended Posts

Hello Faruk,

this is correct, the enrolment certificate should be the usual document by your university or other institution which ensures authorities or companies like us that you are an enrolled student. Yes, a picture/scan with all needed information (Name, Surname, major studies, period of semester, university and so on) will do fine. You could send this with your buying request directly at sales@valentin-software.com for further processing.

Best regards,

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...