System 2 Boilers

Marc

Hi,

I want to calculate a system with 2 boiler tanks. One boiler tank is for sanitary water, the second is a buffer for heating support. This second buffer has a solar coil at the bottom, and also a coil at the top. This is used to preheat the sanitary water that is feeded into the sanitary water tank. This has the advantage that the sanitary water tank can be smaller because the water can take the energy from the buffer, and in winter the system can collect the solar energy at low temperature. But I can't see how I can introduce this second coil in the system.

BR

Marc

Hello Marc,

It is not possible to insert a second coil into the system. Generally you cannot change the systems very much. You can select different collector types, tanks etc. but you cannot change the general setting of a system.

Currently we are working on some new systems. They will be available in the beginning of next year. If we understand it rigth then one of them (see picture below) could probably come close to your requirement. It works with external heat exchangers instead of internal ones. Is that a system which you could probably work with?

system_6_2.jpg

Best regards

Your Support Team

• 1 year later...

Hi dear

i want to know what's the meaning of w/k in heat exchanger tab at the dual coil tank section. i'd never heard this parameter for determine the losses parameter. and what about kA.
could you help me to know these parameters.

and i didnt see any explanation about auxiliary heating parameters in control tab at the help. could you clarify me to find out whats the parameters.

• 7 months later...